Dreamer . . . .You know my name. Not my story. ♡

Thursday, December 30, 2010

To You ;

This one goes out to my future husband. The one I’ll give it all up for. Wherever you are, this one’s for you.


We may not have it all together baby, but together we’ll have it all

I know you’ve probably heard it before but its true

I wanna be your one and your only

And when I’m down I want you to hold me

I want you to show me why it never worked out with the guys in the past

And baby more than anything I want this to last

That’s why when I say “I Do” just know ill always be true

Because there’s nothing in this world that I wouldn’t do for you . . . my lover

You see for you id cross the ocean

Yup my love is so true

For you id move mountains

Damn I love you, if only you knew

To you my love will always be true

And though I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it again

To my Lover , my Other , my Baby , my Bestfriend,

We may not have it altogether , but together we’ll have it all

No comments:

Post a Comment